Juan Carlos Alonso Hernández
GENERAL MANAGER & GLOBAL STRATEGY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL
20+ years’ track record achieving extraordinary results advising top multinational organizations
and leading large teams, with strong focus on profitable growth.
Strategy Development and Execution, Sales and Operations Management.
• Excellent strategic vision, with demonstrated analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
• Extensive global experience having lived and worked in the U.S., Latin America, South East Asia, Australia and Europe and Middle East.
• Multilingual skills: Native Spanish, Fluent English, Intermediate Portuguese, Beginning French.
• Drove revenue increase of over 10% and profitability turnaround in stagnant economy for the Western Region of The Comex Group.
• Developed and managed projects which resulted in over $1B in recurring annual savings.
• Successfully managed complex projects with multiple and demanding stakeholders and challenging analytical components, and supervised a large team of 800 employees and 100+ stores.
Specialties: Strategy Development and Execution, M&A, Business Development, Sales and Operations Management